I’m a professional with over 20 years’ experience in Finance, Management, IT and Internal Audit. I currently work as the Senior Consultant and Project Manager at Xledger. I am responsible for on-boarding and supporting clients through the whole ERP journey here at Xledger. I’ve had exposure to many industries including Service, Distribution, Manufacturing, Not-for-Profit and Charity, applying my skills to streamline processes, identify synergies and create efficiencies to improve performance in organisations.
In the past with JD Edwards I held responsibility for large projects with budget, resource, timescale and objectives all held in balance. In recent years I have experienced Cloud based technology and automation to bring business transformation to a new level. Other experience to date includes:
- Running my own business for 12 years. I won South East Ireland Female Entrepreneur Award 2009 with South East Enterprise Boards
- President of Wexford Chamber of Commerce (2012-13), Board Member for seven years
- Chairperson of Wexford Management Forum (Formally IMI Wexford (2010 to 2013)
- District Commissioner of the Island Hunt Branch, Irish Pony Club (2013 to 2015). .
- Lecturer in Tax and Accounting for CPA for 10 years
- Internal Accountant & Internal Auditor (2009-2014), Wexford County Enterprise Board, Ireland reporting to the Board
- Financial Mentor through the Local Enterprise Office Mentoring Programme for county SME’s
Specialties include project delivery, excellent communications skills, logical thinking, team building, change management, business process re-engineering.
I am also a qualified Management Accountant (CIMA), Project Management PRINCE2 Practitioner and APMG – Change Management Foundation & Practitioner, having worked with Xledger, Oracle JD Edwards and Sage.
I am a believer that the secret to success has 3 ingredients: knowledge, vision and people.
Knowledge is knowing the heartbeat of a company and how to benchmark its performance with a view to improving it. Knowledge Is having access to information and knowing what to do with it!
Vision is seeing the road you must take in order to achieve your objectives, and knowing how you will benefit from these objectives. It is the ability to visualize and formulate a plan to reach your valued destination. And last but definitely not least
People. People are the magic ingredient without them it won’t happen, you must bring the people with you, and you cannot go it alone!
My favourite quote – “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” Albert Einstein